I am very happy to announce that I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. A huge thanks to Leo from The Anxious History Teacher for nominating me. Leo is an awesome mental heath blogger and is covering very important topics, such as CBT Therapy and Anxiety. She also mixes up her content with personal stories and music recommendations. You should give her all the support you can, for she is a wonderful person and definitely deserves more recognition.
For everyone who does not know what the Mystery Blogger Award is:
Okoto Enigma created it for bloggers that are relatively unknown so far and deserve to receive more recognition for what they are doing. She emphasizes that this award is meant for blogs that display motivating and inspiring content and where it is visible that people blog with passion and love.
The rules are the following:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
If I am honest, I slowly begin to run out of ideas of what I could tell you about me that you don’t already know. Here is my attempt to tell you three interesting things about myself:
- I once broke my little toe, because I needed the bathroom very badly, but still wanted to see the exciting James Bond scene. After the scene was over I jumped up and started running, turned out to not have been such a great idea…
- A plant doesn’t survive longer than a few weeks in my care
- I am unable to leave a bookstore without buying anything
Next, I will be answering the 5 questions I was asked; here we go:
1.Who was your first celebrity crush?
This is kind of an uncomfortable question XD. If I think abut it now, it probably was Samu Haber from Sunrise Avenue, but that was when I was about 12.
2. When you were little (4/5 years old) what did you want to be when you grow up?
To be honest, I had no idea. I never really had a dream job in mind. This is also why I had always trouble selecting costumes for carnival. I think I was just enjoying life too much to think about this kind of stuff.
3. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
The egg, because other animals laid eggs before (e.g. dinosaurs/reptiles). Also, the first chicken must have developed from a genetic mutation, therefore the animal that laid the egg with the chicken, wasn’t a chicken. I hope this makes sense.
4. If you could pick anyone to play you in a movie about your life, who would it be and why?
I am really bad at this, so this only can be inaccurate. I would go with Sophie Hunter though, just because she has already shown that she is really good at portraying a character that is really innocent in the beginning and then turns into a powerful, strong women. I am not extremely powerful or strong yet, but I can dream right?
5. What were the last 5 emojis you have used?
The laughing emoji with the tears, the smiling emoji, a heart, a thumbs up and the winking emoji. Pretty boring, I guess.
Now it is time for my nominees. These are 10 amazing bloggers that definitely deserve more attention:
Finally, these are the questions I would love receiving answers to:
1. How long was the longest you have binge-watched a series and which was it?
2. What is one thing society should pay more attention to?
3. What is your biggest dream/wish for the future?
4. Who was the most supportive person to you in the last couple of months?
5. What was the best compliment you ever received?
After all these rules I had to follow, I nearly forgot the last one: Sharing a link of my best post. Choosing one is practically impossible, because I never know what categories to apply when I hear “best”. Is it the post I had most fun writing? Or should it be the one that received the most views/comments? Or maybe it is the one with the most sophisticated language and most useful information? I will just be putting the three posts of which I think you might be most interested in: