It’s time for a post about another Blogger Award. To begin with, I would like to thank Charli Dee for nominating me for this award. Charli is an amazing person and writes super interesting blog posts about mental health and other related topics. You can find her blog here. We collaborated on a post about body image last month. You can find Charli’s part here and mine here.
I am incredibly happy about this nomination and cannot believe that this is already the fourth award that I have received. And all of them over a period of just a few months. I am seriously stunned and amazed by all the support I am receiving. However, I do have to say that after having written three posts related to blogger awards already, it’s getting increasingly difficult to come up with new facts, questions or nominees. I am running out of ideas of what I could possibly include in this post, but I tried my best to choose ideas that I haven’t used before already. Let’s start by listing the rules again:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees about their nominations
First of all, here are the 11 questions Charli asked me:
1.Which of your blog posts is your favourite?
This is a very difficult question. I like most of my posts a lot, but if I had to choose, it would probably either be “Doubting Yourself and Struggling with Confidence” or “Dreams, Wishes or Goals”. Now that I think of it, I also really enjoyed writing “Stress and the Importance of Taking Breaks”. It’s just too hard to choose…
2.What is your favourite colour?
Definitely bright green or turquoise. But I actually quite like a range of colours. I used to wear the weirdest colour combinations, but it is slowly becoming a little bit less extreme.
3.What is your favourite food?
This is so difficult, because I just love food in general. However, there is nothing that beats raclette on Christmas Eve.
4.Do you have a secret talent?
Not that I am aware of. I would love to have one, since I guess secret talents are always quite cool.
5.Which season (spring, winter, summer, autumn) is your favourite?
Spring. I actually listed this as a random fact in my post about the Versatile Blogger Award xD. This might have been the easiest question I ever had to answer.
6.What song would be your theme or anthem?
Why are you doing this to me? How could I possibly choose… I always switch between very powerful and rocky songs and quiet guitar and piano one’s, so there is no way this answer will be accurate. I will go with “Broken Crown” by Mumford and Sons now, but I can guarantee that if asked tomorrow, I would probably answer with something else.
7.Who is your favourite celebrity?
This was supposed to be an easy call… Two weeks ago I could have smoothly answered Benedict Cumberbatch, but since I have seen Lucifer, Miranda and a ton of singing videos, Tom Ellis might be my top choice.
8.Do you have a favourite book?
There are so many books that I love, but my top three right now would probably be (In no particular order):
- Carry on – Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor Olifant – Gail Honeyman
- An absolutely remarkable thing – Hank Green
9.Do you have a favourite movie?
There are so many movies I love. The movies that first came to my mind now were: 27 Dresses, Leap Year and Pride and Prejudice
10.Do you have a TV show you’re binging on right now?
Not anymore, but last week I watched all 67 episodes of Lucifer in 3 ½ days. That cannot be healthy. And after I finished that it took me another day to watch all of Miranda. So now I am teetering on the edge, whether I should watch Rush, too or whether this is just too dangerous.
11.What is the one thing you love most about blogging?
That I get to express what I am thinking about. It really gives me a lot of freedom and happiness to be able to share my thoughts and musings. I also love how supportive everyone is.
Now comes the even more exciting part, here are my nominees:
- The Herstun Writer
- My Angels Voice
- The Career Happiness Mentor
- Dog Hikes Great Bites
- Purple Noiz
- World of Words
- Serene Life Consulting https://serenelifeconsulting.com/
- Chocoviv’s Lifestyle Blog https://chocoviv.home.blog/
- Let’s go somewhere else https://www.letsgosomewhereelse.co.uk/
All the above mentioned people have amazing blogs and put a lot of effort into what they are doing, so please support them however you can. In this list there should be something for everyone, since the topics reach from travelling, writing and career to food, mental health and lifestyle.
Finally, here go my 11 questions:
- What is the next place you want to visit/travel to?
- How many books do you own (estimate is fine)?
- Would you rather fight a polar bear or a crocodile?
- When was the last time you did something spontaneous and what was it?
- Who do you look up to?
- What was the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
- What was the nicest compliment you ever gave?
- How many technical devices do you possess?
- What is your favourite foreign cuisine?
- What is a song you would blast in the car with open windows in summer?
- Do you believe in fate? Why or why not?